How To Flashing Advan i5C Plus MEDIATEK Chipset And OS Nougat. For your HP that Bootlop or Hardbrick, you can try the flashing again. To advan i5C Spreadtrum, you can not use this trick because Operating System (OS) is different.
Materials are needed:
1. PC / Laptop
2. USB cable
3. USB Driver
How to Flash:
1. Download all materials and extract
2. Install the drivers on your Pc / Laptop
3. Open SP Flashtool and select the choose button, point the cursor to Scatter file from the extracted firmware, and wait until it is uploaded all
4. Check-in flashtool sp and choose Firmware upgrades menu and Download Button on tap on top of flashtool sp
5. Turn off your HP and press and hold down volume, connect USB to HP and wait until loading is red, release volume button.
6. If in bootlop hp lit and stuck in logo, press and hold power button + volume down until hp off and immediately connect USB while release power button and keep hold down volume button until red bar change yellow
7. Once the green circle appears in the middle and then removes the USB cable from hp
8. Then press and hold volume above and power, select recovery and select wipe factory reset then click reboot
Flashing Advan i5c Plus will take a long time between 5 - 10 minutes. Good Luck...